Sunday, February 8, 2009



I finally went to my hubby's school with the camera and took a pic of the buddha. Here it is for everyone to see. I am still working on bibs. some are finished, will post pics when more are done. Sorry some of the pics are a little blurry, but you get the general idea. And that's not a drawing for those who don't know, I cross stitched it and then we got it framed. This is the first thing I haven't framed myself. I love it! It looks a lot more professional. Everything is still good with the pregnancy as far as I know. I figure as long as there is no cramping or bleeding in between appts. everything is great!

2 comments:

Lis said...

That is so beautiful Becky! I love it! You're seriously amazing, and I still absolutely love my froggies you made for me.
You should post a picture of the really pretty butterfly one too that was at his school, that's in the shadow box.

Cam said...

You are amazing!