Monday, February 2, 2009

Our first ultrasound, really this time.

The head is on the right. This is by far the coolest thing ever!

I think this one is a little bit clearer. They were not going to do an ultrasound AGAIN, but I was sneaky and said I was worried it might be twins, and since they can't really tell that with a doppler they sent me down for an ultrasound. We are so excited. It's nice to have some confirmation that it's really there. The heart beat was great and every thing looks good so far.

3 comments:

The Butts said...

OH I'am super excited for you that is so cute i can not wait to see what it is i think you that you will have a boy! it really is in there!
I think a picture would make everything feel so real!, I can not wait for my first ultra sound

Lis said...

Yay!!! That is so awesome! You can really see it! I'm so happy for you, and I'm glad the baby is doing good. I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl!!!!

bunchafullers said...

Finally huh! You feel like you are waiting forever, then dyou just have to wait again to see the babe in a month. I am happy it looks good, and too bad it is not twins:) I think that would be so fun! I am glad you can keep me posted on here since I am not at work with you anymore.