I have recently decided two things about my job.
1st.... 12 hour shifts are way way way to dang long when you are pregnant.
2nd.... working all night long while pregnant also sucks.
Working graveyards makes a person very tired, being pregnant makes a person tired. put the two together and i feel chronically exhausted. Good thing my sweet hubby lets me sleep as much as i want to on my days off to try and catch up. : )
Next week is the big ultrasound to check all the baby's toes, fingers, and everything in between. If everything is going well it will probably be the last time i see my baby before he is born.
We have started painting the nursery, we need to add the details, will post pics when we do, it will be so cute!
Also we are planning a baby shower in June, and are registered at target for anyone who wants to know. The nursery has a CLASSIC winnie the pooh theme. not the disney version. I have never been so excited for something in my entire life.
Still no kicks yet. hopefully soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want to come to the baby shower. I cannot believe you are still on nights after being prego. I think it was awful the first 10 weeks working nights. Too bad I am not there to keep you awake with our fun ksl ad look ups! LOL.
Post a Comment