I made these for another friend/coworker who is also expecting. I haven't posted pics of the last few sets I did. I forgot. But here they are in all their glory. I have one more set of bibs to make, and then I can start working on my stuff. I have bibs, an afghan, and a quilt I will be making for my baby. We are super excited!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Still not my bibs : (
I made these for another friend/coworker who is also expecting. I haven't posted pics of the last few sets I did. I forgot. But here they are in all their glory. I have one more set of bibs to make, and then I can start working on my stuff. I have bibs, an afghan, and a quilt I will be making for my baby. We are super excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love them! Where did you learn to quilt and make afghans?
oh they are so cute you are a great little homemaker! your lil boy will be so spoiled! lol
Post a Comment