We are currently taking Lamaze and birthing classes. It's been a long time since nursing school. It's a good refresher for me and great for my hubby. We are hoping to go natural, but we will see what happens. Our next ob appt is tomorrow and then it's every week for us. It is getting so close. I can't wait to not have my hips and butt hurt. (pinched off nerves are fun : ) ) it's worth it though.
I have decided there is absolutely no way that anyone is putting up a mirror for me to watch my baby get pushed out. I know it shouldn't bother me, but it freaks me out. I want it to happen and then see my baby afterwards. As my husband keeps saying, "there are some things in nature that just aren't natural." you gotta love him. at least i do. He has been so great to put up with all my complaining and not feeling good. I couldn't have done even the pregnancy without him. Hope he keeps it up for the labor :).
1 comment:
those are so cute! Lisa Lee and I both love your hair blonde too!
Post a Comment