
We loved this! he's just hanging out holding his ET tube. Just so long as he doesn't pull it out.

Just lazing about.

He opened his eyes for a bit on sunday. It was the first we had seen his eyes and they are gorgeous. The picture doesn't do them justice.

I was informed by my friend Teresa the I needed to post these pics. because his hair is so cute. this is how we did his hair the first time we washed it. then they came and ruined it with ultrasound goo. He is so precious.

We came off of the ecmo machine!!!!! It will be a very rocky few days for him, as i understand it. He is very critical and in the icu still. It is crazy how instantly i fell for this little guy. Next step will be to come of the ventilator, but that will probably still be awhile.
I know I say it every post but keep praying for him.
2 comments:
Rebekah I so admire you for how positive and strong you have been. It has got to be sooooo hard. You are amazing. Your son and husband are so lucky to have you ;)
Rebekah,
I know this must be hard for you, I have been there and hope that you know you can call me anytime. The NICU can be a scary place, but at the same time the most safest place for your baby. I think he is so stinkin' cute. If there is anything that I can do for you please call me. Even if it is to swap stories and share comfort. We miss you here and think about you often. He is in our prayers everyday. How the heck does your babe have so much hair....I love it and the faux hawk makes him look like a rockstar! We love you!!
Stacie
Post a Comment