Its been a long three months, but today our cute little man finally decided he was too tired to fight any more. We will miss him so much, but the time we have spent with him is priceless.
Rebekah, I am sure that there is nothing that could be said that would ease the sorrow you must be feeling. I am so deeply sorry. Please know that you have a big support system, and that we are all here for you when you are ready. Much Love and {{Hugs}}. Lonnie
Rebekah and O'Ryan. I'm so sorry for what you guys are going through. There are no words that I can say that will make it any easier for you but I want you guys to know that your little man couldn't have a more wonderful set of parents. I hope you can find comfort in your friends, family and each other to help you get through this time. When you are ready we will be here for you. Love Ya. -Hon
He is so beautiful. What a beautiful angel he is!!! He was given the best parents. I cannot fathom the strength you had to endure the hard moments spent with him. I am sure the short time he was hear on earth were more than worth every tear. He will be watching over you and I know that he knows he was the luckiest child on earth to have you as parents. I pray for your strength and comfort during this hard time. He is such a beautiful little angel. Love Megan
He's so very special Becky, and he had the best parents he could have. You did everything you could, and are such a wonderful mother. We love you so much, and we're so sorry for you both. What a beautiful, special baby, and how amazing you and O'Ryan are for being blessed with him in your family. You're such an amazing woman Becky. We love you so much.
I have no idea what to say, I just want you to know that I am so sorry for your loss. He is a very lucky little boy, he has the best parents and is loved by so many people. He is so beautiful!
Becky and O'Ryan, we are so sorry to hear of your loss. Your little guy is so beautiful and amazing. Please know that we are thinking of you and will have you in our prayers. If there is anything that we can do please let us know. Doug and Sherri
Our thoughts and prayer are with you at this time. Mr. Tatton, what a great example you were to Madison these past four years. She said before she left that you were always so positive and hopeful for your sweet little angel. Thank you for that example. Your little Michael was the most beautiful little baby, he was lucky to have such loving parents... VanDenBerghe family
7 comments:
Rebekah, I am sure that there is nothing that could be said that would ease the sorrow you must be feeling. I am so deeply sorry. Please know that you have a big support system, and that we are all here for you when you are ready. Much Love and {{Hugs}}.
Lonnie
Rebekah and O'Ryan. I'm so sorry for what you guys are going through. There are no words that I can say that will make it any easier for you but I want you guys to know that your little man couldn't have a more wonderful set of parents. I hope you can find comfort in your friends, family and each other to help you get through this time. When you are ready we will be here for you.
Love Ya.
-Hon
He is so beautiful. What a beautiful angel he is!!! He was given the best parents. I cannot fathom the strength you had to endure the hard moments spent with him. I am sure the short time he was hear on earth were more than worth every tear. He will be watching over you and I know that he knows he was the luckiest child on earth to have you as parents. I pray for your strength and comfort during this hard time. He is such a beautiful little angel.
Love Megan
He's so very special Becky, and he had the best parents he could have. You did everything you could, and are such a wonderful mother. We love you so much, and we're so sorry for you both. What a beautiful, special baby, and how amazing you and O'Ryan are for being blessed with him in your family. You're such an amazing woman Becky. We love you so much.
I have no idea what to say, I just want you to know that I am so sorry for your loss. He is a very lucky little boy, he has the best parents and is loved by so many people. He is so beautiful!
Becky and O'Ryan, we are so sorry to hear of your loss. Your little guy is so beautiful and amazing. Please know that we are thinking of you and will have you in our prayers. If there is anything that we can do please let us know.
Doug and Sherri
Our thoughts and prayer are with you at this time. Mr. Tatton, what a great example you were to Madison these past four years. She said before she left that you were always so positive and hopeful for your sweet little angel. Thank you for that example. Your little Michael was the most beautiful little baby, he was lucky to have such loving parents...
VanDenBerghe family
Post a Comment