these pics were done by a photographer that pcmc set up for us. I love them!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
rebekah your pictures are so beautiful. i feel like a stalker checking your blog to see if you've posted anything... i just want to let you know lots of us think of you and hope you're doing ok. i think you're amazing. jamie
those are so beautiful! I am so glad you had those done. I still can't not cry when I see or think about you guys. He is seriously the most beautiful baby! You are so strong, hope you are doing ok!
5 comments:
rebekah your pictures are so beautiful. i feel like a stalker checking your blog to see if you've posted anything... i just want to let you know lots of us think of you and hope you're doing ok. i think you're amazing.
jamie
Those pictures are so beautiful. They really take my breath away. We miss you. Hope all is well.
Those are beautiful pictures, I love all the outfits, they are so cute. Thanks for posting them. We love you!
those are so beautiful! I am so glad you had those done. I still can't not cry when I see or think about you guys. He is seriously the most beautiful baby! You are so strong, hope you are doing ok!
Rebekah, how beautiful and special. I love ya and hope that I can see you soon.
Post a Comment