Thursday, April 14, 2011

ultra sound pics



Well we went and had our 20 week ultrasound. Everything looks good thus far. We are still definitely having a boy. Some of the pics are from our last ultrasound in March. He is a wiggle worm. Starting to feel little kicks, O'ryan can't feel them yet, but sometimes he just pushes out and then he can feel the pressure. Everything is going well for the most part. I am generally exhausted, but I am throwing up a lot less, and usually only first thing in the morning.
A lot of people are asking so here's the answer, we don't actually NEED anything for this baby. We still have all of our stuff from Michael. This hasn't stopped me from buying cute stuff in the store of coarse. This will be one well dressed little kid.
We are getting our cardiac echo next month. At the risk of offending people with this next statement... Please stop asking me about that! To be completely honest I don't want to hash it out with everyone over and over again. When it happens I will post the results. Until then it gives me stress to talk about it, and I am trying to be as stress free as possible. : )
No other news to post right now.
Oh in case you were wondering.... This little guys name will be Gabriel John.

2 comments:

:) Sarah said...

He looks amazing. Ultrasounds are always fascinating to me. Glad you are feeling a bit better. Love you!

Josie said...

We are so happy for you guys and congrats!

The McClendon Clan