I am sure he is up there giving his little brother some special instructions :)Happy Birthday Michael!!!
Sending a Happy Birthday and hugs to Michael, and lots of love to you and O'Ryan too. I like what Lonnie said. Gabriel has the best big brother anyone could ask for up there. Love you!
I can't believe how fast time flies. Happy birthday Michael. What a beautiful angel you have watching over you and your family.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I am sure he is up there giving his little brother some special instructions :)
Happy Birthday Michael!!!
Sending a Happy Birthday and hugs to Michael, and lots of love to you and O'Ryan too. I like what Lonnie said. Gabriel has the best big brother anyone could ask for up there. Love you!
I can't believe how fast time flies. Happy birthday Michael. What a beautiful angel you have watching over you and your family.
Post a Comment