Monday, September 5, 2011

A couple of him sleeping and hanging out with Dad.

O'Ryan was "watching" him while we were still in the hospital so I could shower.
The above is him asleep on the bili blanket. It was small and went on his back. You can't even see it.

Well we have been home over two weeks. It has been great. Gabe's bilirubin was a little high so we did some bili lights for a few days that first week. We both are starting to get the hang of breast feeding. Those videos in the hospital make it look so easy, but it took us both awhile to get good at it. He smiles a lot, but I haven't been able to get a good pic of it. I need to be better at taking pics.

2 comments:

~Lonnie~ said...

I am so excited for you Bex! He is such a beautiful baby! I hope you are all adjusting well to your new life. Let me know if you need anything. Remember...I am up all hours of the night if you just need to call and talk. Those hormones do strange things to us girls ya know :) Oh...and good luck with the breastfeeding...it is so not easy! Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you:) He really is beautiful. You are amazing parents.