
This is his elf pajamas.

Last week on Sunday we did Gabe's baby blessing. I just love the outfit we got for his blessing. It was perfect!


More elf pajamas. I'm not the best at loading my pics on here. They get mixed up sometimes. The flash was a little much on his face, but the outfit is still cute. If you can't tell I really like to have a snazzy dressed little one.


Lol this was his thanksgiving outfit. O'Ryan says I am obsessed with things on his butt, but come on how could anyone resist these pants.





He is such a great baby! He is really calm for the most part. Nothing is more rewarding than seeing this little guy smile and laugh.
We are done with this semester of school Woo Hoo!!! Only a hundred more to go, not really but it feels like it sometimes.
Coming soon.... x-mas pics and santa pics. : )
1 comment:
Hi Mr. Tatton and Becky! I've been blog-stalking you ever since I came home from my mission. Gabriel is absolutely DARLING! Congratulations - he seems like a fun little guy. Hope all is well and Mr. Tatton still has the chance to beat somebody up now and then. - Madison V
Post a Comment