Well O'Ryan is officially deputized. These were at his deputizing ceremony. I am so proud of him. He is such a great husband and father.
While I pinned O'Ryan's deputy pin on him Sheriff Winder held Gabe. He was great! He just stared at him.
All of us with the Sheriff.
I know, kind of bright, but I am not a photo shop person, yet.... I was trying to get some pictures of little guy's teeth. He has four!!! can you believe it. The first one showed up on St. Patty's day, and the others quickly followed. He has his top two front, and his bottom two front.
There's a picture of the top ones anyways. The second one is just barely in in this one, so you can't really see it.
In other news we are officially in trouble, and this one gets into everything. He started crawling!!! he is so fast. His favorite thing is to chase the cat. Her least favorite thing is to get chased by him.
I am fast approaching my 5k. Less than three weeks now. I have been doing well and running about 3 miles/day. These last few days have been horrible as my allergies are acting up, but I am trying to troop through it. I never had allergies until last year. Now I know what everyone else is complaining about. Despite my allergies Gabriel loves our runs. We broke down and bought a really nice running stroller with our tax return money. He talks and sings while we run. Sometimes O'Ryan joins us, depending on what he did in academy that day.
I will post pics of the run when we do it. And I will also try and be better with the taking of the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment