Monday, September 8, 2008


First post. This is O'Ryan doing what he loves the most besides me. Tae Kwon Do. We are hoping to open at his new location this week. We are sick of waiting for the city to finish approving everything so that the spot can get finished, but what do you do. I started back up with it last week and boy are my legs feeling it. You don't realize what muscles you don't use until you start using them more. Well that's it for now. I will slowly try to get more posts and pics up for everyone, but mostly for Stacy so she stops harassing me about it at work.

2 comments:

bunchafullers said...

Yahoo! Finally it is about time that you get this up and running. I love the name--mostly because I helped with it, and also because it fits you and your fam so well. Can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve...Stacie

Cam said...

So glad you finally joined the blog world. Now you need to make it pretty! We can help you with that at work one night.