Monday, September 29, 2008
Nada.
No pics this time. Just posting for the sake of posting. O'Ryan's school is going great he is by a lot of dance studios and is getting people stopping by for their sons. I'm still working a lot at the hospital and thinking about starting a second job picking up some agency shifts here and there. (For those of you who don't know what that is think temp work that pays great) So things are status quo. I am very grateful that the road construction has finally finished and I can ride my bike to work now. I don't do it all the time but it's nice to have the option.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my heck, I just read Ever one of the books you gave us, I have read them to her many times,they are so cute, but the receipt caught my eye this time, I cannot believe that you got those for us, you are to nice! We love them! And the bibs are the cutest we have, and the only ones that were made for her, thanks so much!
K so I cannot believe that you ride your bike to work. I wish I had the ambition like you. Maybe I will get one of those Dorothy bikes like the one in the wizard of Oz and ride with you. It will be cool if i can get a bicycle horn and honk at you when you pass me. Anyways....Thanks for the lovely Avatar picture. You are funny!!
Post a Comment