Tuesday, October 7, 2008

TKD kicker


So this is the inside of O'Ryan's school. As you can see he has done an excellent job painting a kicker on the wall. I guess he is going to paint some mountains behind it, but I think it looks fantastic. The kicking bars are also up. These are used to improve kicking technique so one doesn't have to worry about balancing. Contrary to what that sounds like it doesn't make it any easier on your legs. It's easier because you are not flailing around (ok so maybe only I flail around) but your muscles definately feel it. One of O'Ryan's students put the bars up and they also look fantastic. The school looks so classy. I can't wait to get some of my cross stitches hanging back up on the walls.

2 comments:

bunchafullers said...

Love it! Did he paint that all by himself? Talented. Can't wait to see all the cross-stitich work you have done for the new place. Love ya!

Cam said...

Wow, your hubby is multi-talented! Awesome! The place looks great and will look even better with the mountains and your cross-stitch.