As you can all see the post below this one says no I'm not pregnant. This was supposed to be followed by what I'm about to write, but i accidentally hit enter, and it posted. lol.
Anyhow, I'm not pregnant but all of my friends at work are... So as some of you know they all get to enjoy my craftiness with some home decorated bibs. This is how I've been spending all of my spare time lately. I also recently finished an awesome cross stitch for my hubby's school which is now getting custom framed. I will post pics when we get it back.
There is an adorable cow that goes with the pig. I try to do the bibs in sets of two that go together. I'm still working on the cow, and will post pic when it's done.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, those bibs are so cute! I love them. You will be quite busy making those with how many prego ladies there are at work huh?
Rebekah, I love my bibs so much! I miss working with you. I cannot believe someone would spend so much time to make me and my babe something so sweet.
Post a Comment