Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Almost a new year

It seems like only yesterday it was almost 2008. O'Ryan had nose surgery on the 18th and is doing great! He got his stints out and says he is breathing a lot better than before. His surgery was not cosmetic, it still looks the same he just had a deviated septum, a really bad one. I told him the next time he has surgery lets try and not have me pregnant at the time. I can't believe how tired I am. Luckily I have not had to bad of nausea. I get it sometimes but have still kept everything down. Next week we go see my ob for the first time. I am so excited. I'm also so impatient. I want to be able to see everything on an ultrasound already, but I know that's not going to happen.

We also went and looked at cribs, changing tables, play pens, etc. today. There is a lot of really cool stuff out there. We just have to decide what type of things we want for the nursery. I hope there will be an easily findable heart beat at this appt. but my understanding is when your not very far along sometimes it's really hard/impossible to find one. It's weird being pregnant and not feeling anything other than sick and tired. I'm so excited and can't wait till I can feel the baby moving. (It is the baby for now since we don't know gender, and I am not going to start calling it a him or her till we know for sure.)

No comments: