
Or Not. I feel very disappointed with my first appt. Apparently it was way to early to even check for a heartbeat or anything like that. : ( le sigh. I was getting really excited for it to. So I just feel violated from the Nurse Practitioner, j/k. seriously though as if my boobs didn't hurt enough already we have to check for lumps! Everything seems good though, and the lady that drew my blood said, "congrats it's a boy." She says it's boy season. We'll just have to wait and see on that one. My nausea seems to be subsiding for the most part, I still get it when it's been a while since I've eaten something. But overall I guess I can't complain.
2 comments:
First of all I love the pic of you and your man at the top. Second, you are hilarious with the ultrasound pic. I am sad you were disappointed on your first appointment. Did they see the heartbeat flutter on the ultrasound machine or did they not even do one? The next appointment will be better.
I love the new pic of you and O'Ryan! It's soooo cute! I'm glad he's feeling better from surgery.
That's awesome that you have your first ultrasound! Sucks to not hear a heartbeat yet though. I'm sure they'll be able next time.
Glad you don't have the pukies too bad.
Love you guys!
Lis
Post a Comment