Wednesday, March 11, 2009

first baby clothes

These are the first clothes we have bought/been given. I love it! They are sooo cute, I can't wait to put them on him.



We had some blood work done that the ob's to check for certain disorders and everything came back negative. We go in the first week of April for the BIG ultrasound where they check all the limbs and organ's. The one last week was just to check a certain appendage, or lack there of. And most of you probably already saw that it is a boy. We are so excited. We would have been happy either way, but it's fun that we can pick stuff out now. We put our crib together, it is sooo cute. Also we bought paint to redo the nursery. We just need to clean it out and tape off so my hubby can paint. (Probably next week.)

1 comment:

bunchafullers said...

I love it! Buying stuff just makes it seem more real! The few outfits I have I keep pulling out and admiring and imagining her in them. I love your updates. I want to see the crib and the nursery when you are done.