Friday, March 13, 2009

Mr. T

I will not be sharing the name we have picked out on the blog yet. But my sweet sister in law pointed out to us that his initials will be Mr. T. We think it's hilarious, but the name is great so we are not changing it.

I am still waiting for those first little kicks to be felt. I know he's moving because in the gender check ultrasound he was moving all over the place. I can't wait to feel him for myself.

2 comments:

Cam said...

How cute. You can call him that for his nickname. I can't wait to hear what his real name is.

bunchafullers said...

Announce ASAP. I am the same. I have my baby's name also but I have not announced it. I think because I don't want to hear all the negative when I know we will not change her name for sure. When we talk I will have to tell you.