Sunday, August 9, 2009

Introducing Michael Ryan Tatton

Look at all that hair
Our sweet baby hooked up to all this equipment.

His cute little ears.








Our sweet baby came into this world via cesarean section on August 7, 2009. My amniotic fluid was a little low, so after discussing our options with the doctor we optioned to have a c-section instead of enduction. Due to some various complications our baby was life flighted to primary children's hospital. He is doing ok. He is intubated and has a lot of iv lines and medications going. He is definately the cutest baby I have ever seen. He will probably be at primary children's for a few weeks, and maybe longer. Everyone is optomistic and doesn't think there will be any permanent problems. Please keep our little Michael Ryan in your thoughts and prayers.


7 comments:

Megan Kyle and Porter Cross said...

Oh rebekah~ he is the most darling baby! My thoughts and prayers are definitely with you and your little babe! Keep us posted! Please!

Cam said...

Oh my gosh Rebekah, that is one cute baby! I'm glad he is doing ok but I know how you must feel with him in the hospital. We will keep you guys in our prayers. I'm sure the little man will be home soon and will also soon be terrorizing you and your house and making you go crazy! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Rebekah congrats on your little one! I hope you can bring him home soon. He is SO adorable. Thinking of you guys... see you
Jamie Walker

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Lets try this again with correct spelling :). Congratulations you two. He is very cute, hope he comes home soon. He is in my prayers. -Skippy.

Kyle and Reesie said...

Congratulations Rebekah! Oh, he really is so so beautiful. What a miracle! I am so happy for you! You and your family are definitely in our prayers. I am glad that things are looking up,...can't wait to hear more

Kathy&Brad said...

i love his hair too! he is so darling, wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery for you and mr.T. hugs :)