
A lot has happened in the last few days. First of all his umbilical cord FINALLY fell off. Before they life flighted him they started iv's in the veins in his cord. That's why it took almost 6 weeks for it to fall off, but I was happy when it did.

Pictures from yesterday. He has the greatest eyes.


Sucking on a pacifier.

For those who didn't notice we took out the breathing tube today!!!!!! As you can see from his expression he's not quite sure how he feels about breathing for himself since today is the first time he's had to do it for more than a few hours. As of the time of this post it is going well. He is our little trooper. This was a huge hurdle to get over. We still have more to do before we can bring this little guy home.
2 comments:
Thank you for keeping us updated. We are so thankful your Michael is breathing on his own. He is getting stronger and stronger. What a miracle. We'll keep praying for all of you.
The Verboncoeur Family
Rebekah I'm so glad to hear Michael is getting better!That so exciting that he is breathing on his own! I hope you can bring him home soon.He is so cute. I think you guys are amazing!
Jamie
Post a Comment