He is very swollen right now. The doctor's think it's from the hole he still has in his heart. We are going to the cardiac cath lab again.... He might need another open heart surgery but we won't know till after the cath lab.
He's still our little man with personality. We couldn't love anything more than we love him. We will keep everyone posted.
On another note for all my co-workers who have been worried. I finally got my c-section stitched closed. For those who aren't knowing what I'm talking about my incision opened up and had fluid collections. We were packing it and doing dressing changes twice a day for many weeks. It's stitched up now and is doing good.
Keep our little man in your prayers.
1 comment:
Rebekah he is so cute! I love his lil pumpkin hat absolutely adorable with his cute hoodie! he is all ready for halloween! I am glad to hear that you are doing good and all sewn up!!
Post a Comment