Thursday, November 5, 2009

....



I don't even know how to type this. We are to the point where there is nothing more that can be done. This might come as a surprise, but I have tried to stay very upbeat on the blog. Our son needs heart surgery, but to do that he would need to go on a heart lung bypass machine. He is in kidney failure and even people with normal kidneys have a hard time with that. His kidneys can't get better and he also has lung issues.

We are going to spend some time with our son and then pull the life support. We have not decided when we are going to do this. We will update with viewing and funeral dates.

Thank you to everyone for all your support.

9 comments:

bunchafullers said...

Rebekah I am so sorry. I have no words. I want you to know that we are praying for comfort for you and your family. I would love to bring you dinner again please call me, I would even love to clean your house, love ya,
Stacie

Unknown said...

This is Skippy. I am really sorry to hear this. Big Hug to both of you and I will keep the 3 of you in my prayers. If you guys need anything let me know. Now excuse me I am going to go find a quiet corner and cry.

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I don't even know what to say. I am so sorry, I can't stop crying. He is beautiful and so lucky to have you as parents. Please let me know if I can do anything. We are praying for you guys.

Cam said...

Rebekah, I don't know what to say. Please know that we are here for you and will help with anything that you guys need.

Unknown said...

Hi, Its Stephanie Davies.

Lis told me what was going on and my heart goes out to you guys! I am really sorry you have to go through this! It is something no mother would ever want to endure! I will keep you in my prayers and as a few of my close friends will be too!

I miss you guys!

All my love

Stephanie

Anonymous said...

oh rebekah, i'm so so sorry. please let me know if i can do anything for your family. i think of you & your precious little boy so much. please don't hesitate to call me 699-4720
Jamie

JM said...

thank you for sharing your beautiful boy and his journey. Our hearts are with you.

Gnome said...

Rebekah, we just want you to know that we love you tons. KeAnne and I think of you all the time. Thank you so much for keeping everyone up to date. This has meant a lot to be kept up to date by you, and not hear everything from the grapevine. You and your family will be in our prayers.
Love, Heidi

Megan Kyle and Porter Cross said...

Oh Rebekah. My heart aches for you. No one should ever have to bury their child. You will have the purest angel watching over you. He will always be with you. And he knows how amazing his parents are and how much you love his precious soul. My prayers are with you through this .