Friday, November 13, 2009

Funeral

We had an absolutely beautiful service for our Michael. There are some fantastic picture frames and other things that were done.

Give me a few days to get my head screwed on right and I will post pics.

Thanks to everyone for their love and support!

2 comments:

K and M said...

Thank you for sharing your life online through the joyful times and the sad times. I want to thank you for all of the picture frames of Michael on display at his funeral and for your smile, Rebekah. Thank you.
Marianne Verboncoeur (Brenna and Benjamin's mom)

Maryanne said...

Tattons, it's difficult to know what to say, but we are so sorry to learn of the passing of sweet little Michael. What a beautiful baby. We hope you are doing okay and find comfort in knowing that he is out of pain now. I can't imagine what you must be going through, but know that we are thinking of you and praying for your well being and comfort.
~Matthew's family