Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So I haven't blogged for a while. I did my breast cancer walk. I can not believe how many people were there to run and walk. It was literally thousands. It was awesome and fun. Harder than I thought it would be but fun

Also better late than never O'Ryan had his birthday on the 12th. He is getting old! j/k babe. He says he had a great birthday. I had to work so we didn't celebrate until the weekend. We went and saw Iron Man 2 and went to Johnny Carino's for lunch. He got a bunch of stuff for his psp. Not any surprises though.

And last but not least this is my little note for anyone going into the hospital. I am currently at work, and I am taking care of a patient who has coughed on me at least 6 or 7 times and i still have 9 hours left in the shift. Why do people think that nurses don't care. I promise we do. Cover your mouth regardless of where you are. It is still disgusting even if the person you are coughing on doesn't get grossed out easily. thanks.

1 comment:

Lis said...

I'm glad O'Ryan had a good birthday! I hope you have a fabulous birthday tomorrow!
Some people are so inconsiderate, even if you are in the hospital you should not cough on people, ESPECIALLY the kind people taking care of you. You don't want to get them sick, that's just thoughtless!
You should cough back on them really loud! haha!