So apparently I have decided to go back to school to become a smarty pants. I am still torn on how I feel about this. I am not the biggest fan of school, but feel it is the right thing to do in my life right now. I call everyone who is a nurse going to school a smarty pants. I only need a few classes to get in to the baccalaureate program at the u of u. Then it is a year and a half of online classes. I figure since it is only that much more schooling I might as well get it out of the way so I can eventually be a super smarty pants and get my master's degree in something. (that would be a long way off)
On another note everyone keeps asking me when we are going to start trying to have another baby. On one hand I feel that this is nobody's business, but I also understand that people just care about us. So if you were wondering we are thinking about trying sometime in the nearish future. I am not going to disclose exactly when because there are some other factors involved.
We are generally doing very well. I will be spending the next few weeks applying at slcc and the u of u. sending my transcripts, etc. Meanwhile O'ryan started back up a paradigm high in the mornings and continues to teach nights at wasatch. Things are going well with both programs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment