Saturday, November 6, 2010

Holy crap it's almost thanksgiving! Then right around that fun little corner it is Christmas. Where does all the time go to.

Well I thought I would make a little post since it's been a while. Hmmm.... what's going on with us. not a whole heck of a lot. Working, working, oh and more working. Sometimes I think that's all we do anymore.

It will soon be our 8th anniversary. Can anyone believe we have been married 8 years! It's definitely had it's good and bad times. I'm glad I had an awesome shoulder to cry on through the bad, and someone to cheer me on through the good. I couldn't have married someone better. I have to work on our anniversary and much around it, since it is so close to thanksgiving and people don't take the holidays off from being sick, so we celebrated early. We went and saw RED, which was way funny. Then we spent the night at the anniversary inn. That was fun. We have never been there before. We stayed in a cabin type looking room. It was worth going, and we will probably try and do it again sometime.

I have recently started training to run. I am not training for a specific race just getting healthier. I have never been able to run ever. Not even when I was super fit and swimming 2+ hours every day. So the plan is I get on the treadmill and run when I can and walk briskly in between. I will build up from there. It is slow going and I am not even willing to post how little of it I actually run, but it's getting better. I am teaching myself to not hyperventilate and breath a little slower. Instead of one breath with every single step I am trying to breath like I did with swimming where it's in for a few, out for a few. Harder than it sounds for me but we will see.

Not much else to report. I can't believe anybody will actually read all of this.

1 comment:

Kyle and Reesie said...

Hey! Hope things are going well for you. Sure miss you all and think about you a lot. That is so awesome about you having your 8th anniversary! Wow, crazy how time flies. And that is so great you are going back to school-you are better than me. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and let you know I was thinking about you...