Thursday, January 6, 2011

New year

So it's a new year. I have a feeling this year is going to be very different from last year. First of all O'Ryan closed his tae kwon do school. It was definitely last on the list of things he wanted to do, but lets all face it, the economy sucks right now and it's one of the first things people cut when money is tight. He got a job as a security officer. I wasn't sure what to think about it, but it's what he wants to do and he enjoys it so far.

Second I am starting school next week on Monday. Bleh. I still don't know how to feel about this yet. When I got my nursing degree I swore I would never go back to school, but it feels like the right thing to do right now. I hate going to school. I feel like it's just jumping through a lot of hoops, but what are you going to do. I have decided and I will see it through.

There is nothing else new going on for us right now, other than we have both been sick. O'Ryan last week and then me this. I think I got it worse than him. thanks for the present honey. All well, I could have easily caught it from one of my many patients who thinks nurses liked to be coughed all over and don't cover their mouths, and also they wait until you are leaning down with your stethoscope right in front of their face to do it. So thoughtful. I know I sound bitter. I actually do love my job but there are certain parts of it I could do without.

No comments: