Thursday, February 10, 2011

I am going to die!

Truly. I don't know when, but I definitely know how. I am going to have a massive heart attack or stroke. Do I have high cholesterol you might be asking. No I do not. Then how, you are wondering, do I know that this will do me in. Well I will tell you. It has been rumored that a certain restaurant was coming to Jordan Landing. (This is with in walking distance of my house, if I so desired.) I didn't believe it. I couldn't believe it. Yet today I saw it with my own two eyes.

THERE IS A FIVE GUYS RIGHT BY MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!

It will be the death of me. Honestly. I love this place. We hardly ever go because the closest one is at South Towne and we usually don't want to drive that far. I am so excited. I just have to accept the cholesterol and do my best to control how often we go there.

2 comments:

Lis said...

We love five guys too! We were so excited when they came to Idaho Falls. :)

:) Sarah said...

Five guys is so awesome!!! I love their burgers... ok, I'm hungry now lol. Love you Becky. :o)