Saturday, May 28, 2011

New ultrasound pics


Earlier in the week I met with the high risk ob/gyn again and we did another ultrasound. Everything still looks great. Gabriel is measuring at a little over 2 lbs. He still has a due date of late August.

I am starting to feel really pregnant. I can't breath... I mean literally I have to stop in conversations sometimes to catch my breath. Gabriel is sitting much higher than Michael did. On the flip side of that it doesn't put as much pressure on my bladder. : ) I am Also starting to get the foot swelling. Soon I will probably need to put on yet another layer of clothes and wear some ted hose.

He is definitely a mover and a shaker. He likes to wiggle worm the most when I am trying to fall asleep. I love every little bump and kick.

No other news to update for now, but I will keep everyone posted.

No comments: