Thursday, July 7, 2011

1 and a half months

Well I have about one and a half months left. I am ready, but Gabriel is probably not. Seriously though, I am thoroughly exhausted all the time. I can handle that... the thing I am having serious problems with is the leg swelling. I truly have cankles right now. This is no joke. My ankles are almost as big as my calves. All well, nothing to do about it but put my feet up and try to hide them.
On the bright and awesome side everything looks great with the pregnancy. My fluid checks are right on, and he is measuring great thus far. I only have four more weeks of school and then I can prop my feet up and wait for this little guy to be big enough to come meet us in person. Then I get twelve blissful weeks off of work to spend with him. (Not that I am excited or anything.)
Well that's all to post for now. I am meeting with my ob every two weeks now, and as things get closer we will look at dates for delivery, although I am not sure I am going to share these with anyone, it should be a surprise for some people right?

1 comment:

Lis said...

That's so great Becky! Glad things are going well. Sorry to hear about the cankles, but you're still as cute as ever I'm sure. We're really excited for you and O'Ryan!