Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pictures and other news

I finally got some pictures with him smiling really well. He has smiled since the first day he was born, but I haven't been able to get pics of him doing it yet.





So these pictures are kind of random and some of you might be wondering WTF??? well the story behind this is... I had to make a sculpture out of things that were recycled/found. After wondering the D.I. this is what I came up with. I know it is horrible. But our cat decided she needed to eat it, so my husband had the statue "attack" our cat. Not really attack, he just kept putting it next to her.


This is just to show off our fancy dressed little guy.


O'Ryan put Gabe in the boppy to give him a command center. This is how it looked. He actually kind of likes it.

1 comment:

Kyle and Reesie said...

Your little boy is so cute. So happy for you. Love the little smiles and Halloween clothes! Hope things are going well for you. :)