
The pediatrician said we could start taking Gabe out and about, so we took him to church last week. This is him all dressed up for it.




He was a tiger for Halloween, it seems kind of silly that we bought him a costume even though he didn't go out for Halloween, but it was really cute and I couldn't resist.




I went back to work on Friday. BLEH! I feel like crap. I still work graveyards, and I had a physical with my doctor before work. Needless to say I didn't get a nap before going Friday night, and with getting up every few hours to feed Mr. Hungry Mungry didn't get much sleep between shifts the next few nights. Also as anyone who has ever worked graves will tell you it takes a while to get used to them, and having not had to do them for 12 weeks, I will need to get used to staying up all night again. I'm sure the headaches will eventually go away.
In other news I am starting to train for a 5 K next spring. I know it seems silly to put it on here, but if I write it down for everyone to see I will have to do it. I am starting off with walking for now, but will be running it in May to benefit breast cancer research. I have never ever been a runner. Swimming, yes, running, no. I am excited to be trying this out.
Not much else to report. O'Ryan is still in school, as am I. Although I am only taking one class now, and then one more next semester. I got accepted to the U of U BSN program, but put it on hold since I was having Gabriel. I will reapply, but I think I am going to wait for O'Ryan to finish his degree first, especially since I won't even get a raise for getting my BSN. We are both exhausted and looking forward to the day we can all sleep through the night.
1 comment:
His tiger costume is so cute!!! Love it!
Post a Comment