My hubby and I are expecting our first baby!!! we are so stoked. The due date according to last period is August 20th. I was going to wait to tell O'Ryan until christmas but just got way to excited. I made reservations at Johnny Carino's and arranged for the waiter to bring a x-mas gift bag full of this stuff with our appetizers. It was great!
At first he had this look on his face like "what the hell?" then his eyes got really big and excited and he asked "are you" and i said yes. It was great. He then told me he was thinking, "why is she giving me baby stuff.
Later we went and told his mom with flowers and an x-mas card. Inside the card it said "Merry christmas" and i wrote " oh by the way you're going to be a grandma again." She of coarse started to scream and jump up and down.
Everyone is very excited, but not as excited as we are.
For those of you interested in my crafts this means I need to hall ass and get everyone else's bibs done so I can do my own. Also I will be cross stitching a birth announcement for myself. That is a cute picture with the baby's name, birthdate, pounds and ounces, and sometimes length.
2 comments:
WOW! Congrats to both of you! I'm so excited! You will make awesome parents.
I am so excited for you!!! I cannot believe it. It will be so fun to have babies together. You will be a fun mom and I am just so happy! Love you! Keep me posted on the pregnancy.
Post a Comment