Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Update

He's such a cuddle baby.
We love when he's awake. He spent so much time laying on his left side his cheek is more swollen, so it's harder for him to open that eye, but we think it's cute.
Trying so hard to stay awake.
Bright eyed and bushy tailed. Ready to take on the day, or at least the little bit until he falls asleep again.
Wrapped up tight.

We are working on getting him ready to get the breathing tube out again. He does things at his own pace so we will have to see when he is ready.

We are so attached to this little man. He lights up our world. Can't wait to bring him home.

2 comments:

bunchafullers said...

I LOVE his cute little face and chubby cheeks. They look so kissable and squishy. I am glad that he is making progress. These babies do things in their own time and in their own way. They are born with these strong spirits. Love you guys!

Megan Kyle and Porter Cross said...

I still cannot believe all of that hair! I love it.