Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Crappiest days of my life!!

I have been sick. I started spiking low grade fevers on sunday. I don't care so much that I don't feel well, but I haven't been able to see my Michael. It is the most frustrating thing. I know the best thing for him is for me not to visit, but I miss him terribly. Hopefully I can kick this soon so I can go see him! Just had to vent a little bit.

4 comments:

Lis said...

That totally sucks! I hope you feel better really soon. Get better!

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon!! hope you get to see your cute little guy soon.
thinking of you,
jamie

~Lonnie~ said...

Oh Bex...I am so sorry. Your strength amazes me! I think about and pray for you every day. I hope you get feeling better soon.
Much Love,
Lonnie

K and M said...

We are trusting you are feeling better. How is Michael?
Marianne Verboncoeur
(Brenna and Benjamin's mom)