Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Expecting!
Well here is the news. We are expecting our second baby. We are due on or about August 27th. We will know as it gets closer what the exact date will be (since it will be another c-section.) We are very excited. So far nothing out of the ordinary to complain about. Haven't been too sick. Can't wait for a heart beat, movement, and finding out if we are having a boy or a girl. Will update with the important things. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Whooo Whooo!!! I am so excited for you!
Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you!
Congrats, I am so incredibly happy for you guys. Good luck with everything, can't wait to hear more news.
I barely read this. Yeah!!!! I am so excited for you. I cannot wait to hear what you are having. Keep me posted. Miss you tons!
Post a Comment